These Rules and Regulations are intended to be a guide for the use of the Club Facilities. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in these Rules and Regulations are defined in the Amended and Restated Membership Plan (the “Plan”) for The Club at Bella Collina (the “Club”). They are not intended to deal with all conceivable issues that may be presented for governance. These Rules and Regulations are established by the Club to protect the Club Facilities and to promote the health, safety, welfare and enjoyment of the Members, their families and guests and all other persons using the Club Facilities. The Club is committed to providing all Members and their guests with an enjoyable Club experience. To uphold these standards, Members and guests are expected to act in a manner consistent with good taste. The Club at Bella Collina may amend these Rules and Regulations from time to time as it determines appropriate in its sole discretion.
GENERAL CLUB RULES
- Members, their families, and their guests shall abide by all rules and regulations of the Club which may be amended from time to time.
- The Club Facilities shall be open on the days and during the hours as may be established by the Club. Areas of the Club may also be closed for scheduled maintenance and repairs. The general operations of the Club may be closed on Mondays to permit some Club staff members a day off. The Club may have golf outings on Mondays. The Club reserves the right to close the golf courses and clubhouses to hold promotional events and tournaments subject to the provisions of the Membership Plan.
- Performance by entertainers will be permitted on the Club Facilities only with the permission of the Club.
- Dining room activities for groups will be permitted only with the permission of the Club.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served or sold, nor permitted to be consumed, at the Club in any manner prohibited by state or local law. The Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service to a Member or guest when that Member or guest appears to be intoxicated.
- All food and beverages consumed on the Club Facilities must be furnished by the Club unless otherwise permitted.
- Employees are permitted to deliver food or alcoholic beverages to locations away from the immediate area of the clubhouses or other designated areas of the Club only with the permission of the Club.
- Commercial advertisements shall not be posted or circulated in the Club nor shall solicitations of any kind be made on the Club Facilities or upon the Club’s stationery without the prior approval of the Club. Other than as permitted in writing by the Club, no petition shall be originated, solicited, circulated or posted on Club property.
- Members shall not use the roster or list of Members of the Club for solicitation or commercial purposes or distribute the roster to anyone other than a Member.
- It is contrary to the Club’s policy to have its Club Facilities used for functions or fundraising efforts for the benefit of a political cause, except as specifically permitted by the Club. The Club Facilities shall not be used in connection with organized religious services or other activities except as may be approved by the Club.
- Members should not request special personal services from employees of the Club who are on duty or the personal use of the Club’s furnishings or equipment which are not ordinarily available for use by Members.
- Dogs, cats or other pets (with the exception of those assisting persons with disabilities) are not permitted on the Club Facilities, except with the permission of the Club. Where dogs are permitted on the grounds, they must be on a leash. Members are responsible for damage caused by an animal owned by the Member or under the Member’s control.
- All complaints, criticisms or suggestions of any kind relating to any of the operations of the Club or its employees must be in writing, signed and addressed to the Club.
- Members and their guests may not abuse any of the Club’s employees, verbally or otherwise. All service employees of the Club are under the supervision of the Club and no Member or guest shall reprimand or discipline any employee, nor shall a Member request an employee to leave the Club Facilities for any reason. Any employee not rendering courteous and prompt service should be reported to the management of the Club immediately.
- Self-parking is permitted in areas identified as such. No parking will be allowed on grassed areas. “No Parking” signs must be observed. Vehicles parked in violation of “No Parking” signs may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Smoking is not allowed on the property except in specifically designated areas as the Club is a smoke-free facility.
- The use of cell phones, pagers, and other communication devices are not permitted inside the Clubhouse, or any other area so determined by the Club, except in specifically designated areas.
- No fireworks are permitted anywhere on Club property or adjacent areas unless part of a fireworks exhibits organized and conducted by the Club.
- Firearms and all other weapons of any kind are not permitted on Club property at any time.
- Use of the Club Facilities may be restricted or reserved from time to time by the Club.
- Violation of any of these rules or conduct in a manner prejudicial to the best interests of the Club will subject the person in violation of disciplinary action by the Club in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
- The personnel of the Club will have full authority to enforce these Rules and Regulations, and any infractions will be reported to the management of the Club.
- In no event shall the Club discriminate against any individual because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or marital status.
- The Club at Bella Collina will issue a Membership card to the Member and the other members of his or her family who are eligible for Membership privileges. Membership cards will include the Member’s name, Club account number, and category of Membership. Membership cards will not be issued to children under the age of 12 or over the age of 22. Members and their families must have their Membership cards with them at all times while using the Club Facilities.
- A Membership card may not be used by any person other than the person to whom it is issued. Membership cards are not transferable.
- In order to protect Members from improper charges, Membership cards must be presented at the point of sale for all transactions, excluding food and beverage, in which case presentation of Membership cards is required prior to placing an order.
- Membership cards will be mailed to the Members at the address designated by the Member or held for pick-up at the Membership Office as determined by the Club.
- In the event of a lost or stolen Membership card, the Club must be notified immediately. The Member’s Club account will be canceled and the Club will issue a new Membership card number. Until notification of a card loss or theft is received in writing by the Club, the Member shall be responsible for all charges placed on the account. A card replacement fee as determined by the Club may be charged for lost or stolen Membership cards or in any situation where the Club account number is changed.
- Each Member may receive such identification decals and other insignia as the Club may from time to time designate and shall display such insignia as required by the Club.
MEMBER DUES AND CHARGES
- Member dues will be billed on a monthly basis unless otherwise determined by the Club.
- All Members shall provide the Club with one credit or debit card to which the Member authorizes the Club to charge dues, fees, and charges. The Member shall substitute such credit or debit card with another credit or debit card when it expires. The Member will then be entitled to charge privileges at the Club so long as his or her Membership is in good standing. Cash payments will not be permitted unless otherwise determined by the Club from time to time.
- The monthly payment of dues, fees, food and beverage, merchandise and services will be charged to the Member’s credit or debit card account on file with the Club unless otherwise determined by the Club. The Club reserves the right to require Clubhouse minimums, in its discretion, which the Club may charge to the Member’s credit or debit card account on file with the Club if the Member does not charge such amount during each period.
- Members can receive a written statement of their monthly charges which have been charged to their credit or debit card, upon request. It is anticipated that these charges will be available for Member viewing through the Club’s website in the near future.
- All Members agree to pay, directly to the Club, any amounts not paid by the credit or debit card company within ten days of receipt of written notice from the Club.
- In the event that amounts owed are not paid by the credit card company provided by the Member, the account shall be considered delinquent if not paid within 30 days after the date of the monthly statement or notice to the Member. Past due bills may be subject to a one and one-half percent (1.5%) late payment charge per month, but not to exceed the maximum amount permitted by law. Any such late payment charge shall accrue 30 days from the date of the monthly statement or notice to the Member until the account is paid in full. Past due bills may be charged a reinstatement fee at the discretion of the Club to reactivate an account once it is deemed delinquent.
- If a Member is delinquent, the Club may at its option take whatever action it deems necessary to effect collection including, without limitation, suspension or termination of a Membership or legal action or imposition of a lien on the Member’s property in the Community. If the Club commences any legal action to collect any amount owed by any Member or to enforce any other liability of any Member to the Club, and if judgment is obtained by the Club, the Member shall also be liable for all costs and expenses of such legal action and reasonable attorneys’ fees, including any fees required in connection with appellate proceedings.
- If the Club account of any Member is delinquent so as to result in the suspension of the Membership, the Member and their immediate family are not eligible to use the Club facilities as the guest of another Member until the account is paid in full.
Prepared by: Don Juravin Reviews